Facebook is a great way for friends and family to stay connected, but it can be frustrating when you see a GIF comment that you don’t want to see. In this article, we’ll show you how to delete a gif comment on Facebook so that it doesn’t clutter your profile and visibility.
Facebook has come a long way since its humble beginnings as a social networking site for college students. Today, Facebook is used by millions of people all over the world to keep in touch with friends, share photos and articles, and more.
One of the features that have made Facebook so popular is the ability to make GIFs and comments on posts. However, there may come a time when you need to delete a GIF or comment from your Facebook post, and you don’t know how to do it.
If you’re anything like us, you love spending time on Facebook. But, of course, there’s always a chance that something will go wrong – like when one of your friends posts a funny GIF comment that you just can’t stand. In this article, we’ll walk you through the process of deleting a GIF comment on Facebook.
What is a Gif Comment?
Gif comments are small animated images that show up when you make a comment on Facebook. They’re a fun way to add a little animation to your comment, and they can be a great way to show off your skills as an artist.
If you want to delete a gif comment on Facebook,
1. On your Facebook page, click on the gear icon (top right of the screen), and then click on “Settings.”
2. Under “General,” click on “Comments.”
3. In the “Comments” section, click on the button next to the comment you want to delete.
4. On the “Delete” tab, click on the button next to the gif comment you want to delete.
How to Delete a Gif Comment on Facebook
If you’ve ever clicked on a gif comment on Facebook, you know that it can be really annoying to try to delete it. Here’s how to do it!
Facebook has become one of the most popular social media platforms in the world. It is used by millions of people to share and connect with friends, family, and other individuals. One of the great things about Facebook is the ability to share images and videos. This is done by adding a Gif comment to a post.
Gifs are small videos that are typically 12 seconds long. They can be very fun to use on social media, but they can also be incredibly annoying if they get stuck in your Facebook newsfeed. If this happens, you may want to delete the Gif comment from your Facebook account.
Here are steps on how to delete a Gif comment on Facebook:
1) Log into your Facebook account.
2) Go to your timeline page.
3) Click on the post that contains the Gif comment you want to remove.
4) On the left side of the screen, under “Comments,” click on the arrow next to “GIF Comments.”
5) On the right side of the screen, under “Other Comments,” click on the arrow next to “Delete Gif
How do I delete a GIF I posted on Facebook?
If you want to delete a GIF comment you posted on Facebook, all you need to do is click on the three lines in the top left corner of the comment and select “Delete.” or if you’ve forgotten, our quick guide below will show you how.
If you want to delete a GIF comment you posted on Facebook, follow these steps:
1. Open your Facebook account and go to the post where the GIF comment is located.
2. Click on the three lines in the top right corner of the post, which will open up the post’s settings.
3. Under “Comments,” click on the “Remove” button next to the GIF comment you want to delete.
If you want to delete a GIF you posted on Facebook, please follow these steps:
1. Open the Facebook app on your mobile device.
2. Select the post you want to delete.
3. On the right-hand side of the post, click on the three lines in a triangle next to “Comments”.
4. In the pop-up box that appears, click on the “Delete Comment” button.
How do you delete a Facebook comment?
There are a few different ways to delete a Facebook comment. You can either use the Facebook app on your phone, go to the comments section of an article and click on the “edit” link next to the comment you want to delete, or go to facebook.com/help/comment-and-profile-settings and look for the “delete comment” option.
If you want to delete a comment on Facebook, you’ll need to open the post in which the comment appears and click on the three lines at the bottom of the comment. You’ll then see a Delete link next to the comment. Click on that and confirm your decision by clicking on the Close button.
Don’t Miss …
- How To Delete Suggestions In Fb Messenger?
- How Many Reports To Delete Facebook Account?
- How To Delete Album On Facebook?
Can I delete my comment on someone else’s post?
Yes, you can delete your comment on someone else’s post. To do so: 1) Click on the comment you want to delete. 2) On the right-hand side of the comment box, next to “Your Name (public profile name),” click on the three lines in a circle. 3) On the resulting menu, click on “Delete Comment.”
If you commented on someone else’s post, you can delete your comment by going to the post and clicking on the three lines in the upper right corner (it looks like a gear). From there, select “Edit Comments.” On the next page, under “Your Comment,” select “Delete Comment.”
How do you remove stickers and GIFs from messages?
If you’re looking for a way to remove stickers and GIFs from messages on Facebook, you can use the “Delete” option in the Messages app. If you want to delete a GIF or sticker from all of your messages at once, you can use the “Delete All” option in the Messages app.
If you’re looking to remove stickers and GIFs from messages on Facebook, there are a few different steps that you can take.
1. Open the message in which you want to remove the stickers or GIFs.
2. To the right of the message, click on the three lines in the top right corner of the screen.
3. On the resulting menu, select “Stickers.”
4. Select any sticker or GIF that you want to remove from the message.
5. Click on “X” in the top left corner of the screen to delete the sticker or GIF.
If you want to delete a GIF or sticker from a Facebook message, follow these steps:
1. Open the message you want to delete.
2. Click on the three lines in the top left corner of the message.
3. Select “Stickers & GIFs.
4. Select the sticker or GIF you want to delete and click “delete.”
5. The sticker or GIF will be removed from the message.
If you want to remove a GIF or sticker from a message on Facebook, there are a few different ways to go about it.
The first option is to hover your cursor over the sticker or GIF and click on it. This will open the popup menu where you can select “remove from the message.”
If the sticker or GIF is part of a post, you can also click on the post’s title and then select “remove from the message.”
Finally, if the sticker or GIF is attached to a comment, you can click on the comment and then select “remove from the message.”